Elegance is usually confused with superficiality,considering Fashion as lack of depth is a serious mistake, human beings need to have elegance in their action and in their posture because this words are synonymous with good taste, amiability, equilibrium and harmony “Paulo Coelho”
Graphic prints are all over this season. These fashionable graphic prints look modern, bold and fun. One has to be careful while picking a print to make sure it suits your body type.
- When wearing graphic prints, the key is to keep them proportionate.
- If you’re wearing a printed dress, ensure that you balance it out with minimal make up and a simple hairstyle.
- If you are curvy feel free to experiment with bigger prints but if you are on the petite then big prints is a no-go
- If you are on the heavier side, pick smaller prints as they will make you look slimmer.
- Coordinate your prints with neutral tones.
- Keep your accessoires minimal to draw more attention to the print.
Photography : http://www.fotografik.be
Wardrobe: Rita Roland