History has it that Cleopatra was the most beautiful woman to have ever walked the earth. Cleopatra was a beautiful, charistmatic Queen of Egypt .
Mistress of Julius Caesar and later of Mark Antony.
She killed herself to avoid been captured by Octavian (69-30 BC)
The Cleopatra look is regarded as one of the most empowing and sensual look.
The Ancient Egytian make up is one of the most influential make up look.
This is because it was during that Era that skin care and make up layed it foundation as beauty product.
The Ancient Egyptian believed that make up was beneficial for their religious, medical and cosmestic believe.
The eyes was always protected with the used of kohl which was derived from lead sulfide but this was later discoverded to be poisonous.
The Egyptian eye make up had eyeliner winged tail, they were dramatic elongted towards the temple along with the eyebrow.
STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO DO YOUR CLEOPATRA INSPIRED LOOK.
- Wash your face clean, put on a moisturing cream and a primer.
- Conceal to hide dark circle under your eye and apply foundation.
- Apply eye shadow primer, use dark colour eye shadow and gold colour eye shadow.
- Apply black eyeliner or white eyeliner and make it dramatic.
- Draw your eyebrow starting from the inner corner and keep it till the outer corner and connect it with the eyeliner winged tail.
- Highligh your checkbone by using blush red, brow, pink etc.
- Put on a red, beige, peach lipstick.
Finish the look with Hair and neck accessories or body painting.
Thanks for stoping by
Model: Rita Roland
Stylist: Rita Roland
Make up artist : Rita Roland
Photography: Christophe Walrave photography