Personal style is about getting to know yourself, it is about being connected with the very essence of who you are and be confident about it.
Who exactly are you and what does it has to do with fashion?
Imagine a world where we all have to wear the same cloths , a place where everyone has the same style, that wouldn’t be exactly a colorful and stimulating enviroment
Dare to be yourself and wear the cloths that express the unique and fabulous person you are
How to find the confidence in yourself and your style
- Understand your body, first thing is to know what kind of body you have and what works for you. If you know your body shape and your strength and weakness you can buy the right cloth to either accentuate or camouflage them.
- Understand your personality and colour.
- Colour can also have a huge effect on your style and how you feel
- Make sure that every item you buy fits you
- Make your style extra special with the right accessories.
- Invest in a good pair of accessories that fit your style
- Once you have covered the basis of your style, look for some wonderful statement piece that are truly unique for you.
- Try to be creative mix both high and low end brands together, to create a unique look
A good style reflects your attitude and your personality
Thanks for stopping by
Wardrobe: Rita Roland